|| Thuba was graduated from Darussalam Islamic Boarding School Indonesia 2006, and advised by his father to continue at University level. He hold the bachelor licence from Darussalam Gontor University 2010, Faculty of Shariah, Management of Islamic Banking and others financials Study Program with full scholarship. He dedicated two years as teacher in the same institutions. Master level, He achieved 2014, Master of Science in Finance In International Islamic University Malaysia. He ever positioned as the Junior Researcher in Centre for Islamic Business and Economics, Bogor Agriculture University 2014-2015. Currently served as Head of Islamic Business and Management, Tazkia University Collage of Islamic Economics.
- Jazil, Thuba and Setiawan (October, 2010), The equivalent price determination according to Islamic Economics, Bachelor Thesis, Darussalam Institute for Islamic Studies Gontor, Ponogoro Indonesia.
- Jazil, Thuba and Anwari, Khairul and Krisnasari, AR and Kassim, Salina (May, 2013), The Impact of Tax and Interest Rate on National Savings In Japan And United State Of America, Kulliyah of Economics and Management Sciences, IIUM.
- Jazil, Thuba and Syahruddin (2013), The Perfomance Measures Of Selected Malaysian And Indonesian Islamic Banks Based On The Maqasid Al-Shari’ah Approach, Journal Ijtihad, Volume 7 Nomor 2, UNIDA, Ponorogo.
- Jazil, Thuba and Hassanuddin, TT and Haron, Razali (July, 2013) The Performance of Conventional Unit Trust: The Case Study of Malaysia from 2008 – 2012 using Data Envelopment Analysis, Kulliyah of Economics and Management Sciences, IIUM.
- Jazil, Thuba and Muttaqin, Aminullah Achmad and Haron, Rozali (July 2013), Measuring Earning Volatility Using Panel Data Analysis The Case Study Of Malaysia Listed Companies, Kulliyah of Economics and Management Sciences, IIUM.
- Edgina, L. Jazil, T, Nursyamsiah, T (2017) Strengthening the role of Islamic pawnshop in Islamic Financing for MSMEs, TIFBR, Bogor.
- Jazil, T. (2017) Harga Cabai, Al-Ghazali dan Ibnu Taimiyah, Republika Online